The Regulations of the www.shoptrotter.com website
and www.blog.shoptrotter.com blog
§1. INFORMATION AND DEFINITIONS
a) Administrator (I, me, my) – SHOPTROTTER Sp. z o.o., with the headquarters at ul. Racławicka 58, 53-146 Wrocław, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8992785852, REGON number: 36394148300000, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000606621, the share capital 5.000,00 PLN (fully paid), e-mail address: email@example.com;
b) Blog – Internet blog, run by me as the administrator, available at www.blog.shoptrotter.com website;
c) User (you, yours) – natural person with full capacity for legal actions as well as natural person with limited capacity for legal actions as stated in generally applicable laws, natural person conducting a business activity, legal person or entity with no legal personality (or employee of the above mentioned entities) who makes use of electronically supplied services provided by me as the administrator;
d) Materials – all the materials, including texts, posts, comments, images (such as pictures, films, etc.) and other content (e.g. audio files) published by you on the blog;
e) Theme – range of topics in a given thematic area on the blog;
f) Website – site available at www.shoptrotter.com where you can find a link to the blog available at www.blog.shoptrotter.com;
g) Application [mobile] – software that is made available by the administrator for portable devices, especially the mobile phones;
h) Regulations – these regulations.
2. The provisions of these regulations, that are not exclusively and directly applicable to the blog, constitute at the same time the provisions for the use of www.shoptrotter.com website.
3. As the administrator, by www.shoptrotter.com website and www.blog.shoptrotter.com blog, I allow for the following:
a) browsing the boutiques’ offers related to the fashion and their products,
b) the use of Newsletter service,
c) the use and examine the materials published at www.shoptrotter.com and www.blog.shoptrotter.com websites,
d) publishing the users’ materials on the blogin the form of comments.
§2. HOW TO USE WEBSITE AND BLOG, YOUR RIGHTS AND MY RIGHTS
1. The use of the website and the blog is free of charge. You can stop using the website and/or the blog at any time.
2. The services provided by me as the administrator through the website and the blog are available 24/7.
3. In order to make use of the website and the blog, it is necessary to have a computer or portable device with the access to the internet, web browser allowing for opening and searching the websites on the computer screen or any other electronic device.
4. Please make use of the website and/or blog in accordance with the law, principles of community life and decorum as well as with these regulations. It means, among others, a total prohibition of: using insulting words, actions aiming at impairing other users’ rights, including their economic and moral rights, actions that can impair or prevent the functioning of the website and/or blog, publishing the advertising materials, e.g. in the form of a link to other blog or website.
5. When it is necessary to provide personal data, you are obliged to give correct and in accordance with the facts personal data e.g. when filling in the electronic forms or prior to publishing the comment on the blog.
6. You are obliged to refrain from copying, modifying, distributing, transmitting or making any other use of the content and database available on the website and the blog, except for the allowed use.
7. You are obliged to make no attempts to introduce any harmful data to the information system (malicious software including viruses, spyware, „warms”, etc.).
8. You can report any content or actions that constitute gross violations to these regulations to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Please keep to the subject matter of the blog which is devoted to fashion and any related subjects, styles and trends in clothing, shopping in European boutiques and travelling.
10. Please follow the netiquette rules (rules of behaviour in the Internet). If possible, please avoid sensitive topics (e.g. politics) and remember not to insult anybody on the blog.
11. Please keep in mind that when publishing the material on the blog, you give me the right to use it. In other words, you grant me the free of charge, non-exclusive and perpetual license related to the materials published by you on the blog and they are constituting works within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (Journal of Law of 1994, no. 24, item 83).
12. When publishing the materials on the blog you declare that they are free from physical and legal defects as well as from third party claims, and that you are entitled to property rights to the contents that are not limited in any matter for any third party, and that you have the proper rights to use the contents (e.g. license).
13. I reserve the right to: temporarily shutdown the website and/or the blog and, in case of emergency situations, to delete the contents from the website and/or the blog.
14. As the administrator, I am not liable for timeliness and accuracy of the information, in particular related to shops/boutiques, that can be found on the blog or the website.
15. You, as a user, are responsible for the contents that you publish on the blog. Please remember that I am authorized to delete your materials published on the blog if they prejudice the provisions of these regulations.
16. As the administrator, I am not responsible for any damage occurred as a result of you, as a user, presenting the untrue, outdated or incomplete personal data.
§3. RPOTECTION OF COPYRIGHT
1. All the pictures and other materials (including texts, graphics, logotypes) used on the www.shoptrotter.com and www.blog.shoptrotter.com websites are owned by me as the administrator or have been used by me with consent of third parties who are holders of copyrights.
2. I prohibit the users to copy the pictures, other graphic materials and reprint the texts published on the www.shoptrotter.com and www.blog.shoptrotter.com websites including making them available online without my written consent or the third party who is holder of copyrights.
3. Also, I prohibit the users to download pictures from the www.shoptrotter.com and www.blog.shoptrotter.com websites for marketing and commercial purposes.
4. Use of the above mentioned materials without my written consent or other third parties who are holders of copyrights is unlawful and may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings against those who violate the law.
§4. PERSONAL DATA
1. When necessary, you will be asked to agree on processing your personal data by me as the administrator, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Law of 2014, item 1182, 1662), especially prior to filling in the electronic forms or sending a message to us.
2. The personal data will be processed by me as the administrator in order to provide the services referred to in § 1. point 3 of these regulations only.
3. You have a right to access your personal data for the purpose of verification, modification or removal from my database directly by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
4. When publishing the materials on the blog, you agree to have you name, surname and/or nickname published on the blog and they will be visible to other users and third parties visiting the website.
5. Your personal data will not be revealed to the third parties or institution for marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
§5. MOBILE APPLICATION
1. The functioning of the website is strongly connected to the functioning of the SHOPTROTTER mobile application available on the portable devices.
2. In order to properly use this function, it is necessary to install the mobile application on the portable device running on iOS or Android.
3. By mobile application, the third party can search for the shops/boutiques that sell clothing products or garments. They gain access to the services such as browsing the offers of a given store, viewing the prices, access to contact data, they can also see the inside of the store and may use other functionalities available in the application.
4. The detailed conditions for using the SHOPTROTTER application are defined in the regulations of the application.
§6. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. I reserve the right to impose limitations in website and blog use due to technical service, repair works or improvement works. At the same time, I undertake all the reasonable endeavors to make sure that all the above mentioned works are done at night and last as short as possible.
2. Any matter not regulated by these regulations will be regulated by adequate provisions according to the Polish law.
3. I can change the regulations and inform about that on the website or the blog. All amendments shall come into force not earlier that 3 days from the moment of their announcements.
4. The amendments introduced to the regulations do not affect your rights acquired before these amendments.
5. If you do not accept the new regulations, you may stop using the website and the blog.
6. Any disputes between the administrator and the users will be resolved by conciliation or in the presence of independent and impartial mediator.
7. In the event that no amicable resolution is reached, including mediation, the jurisdiction court will be determined according to the rules generally applicable in the Republic of Poland.
8. The above right does not apply to the traders within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Law of 2014, item 121 with further amendments) - if no amiable solutions can be reached, such dispute will be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the administrator’s domicile.
9. Nothing in these provisions is intended to reduce or limit any rights of the user, who is a customer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121 with further amendments) available to him under the laws in force. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of this Act and those of the hereby regulations, the former shall prevail.
10. Any remark, comment or questions related to the mobile application please address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. These regulations come into force on 2 March 2017.
of Website SHOPTROTTER
1. Respecting your rights and respecting the law on personal data protection we pledge to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data obtained. All members of the staff have been properly trained on the processing of personal data.
2. Personal data administrator is: SHOPTROTTER Sp. z o.o., ul. Racławicka 58, 53-146 Wrocław, NIP: 8992785852, REGON: 36394148300000, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000606621, the share capital of 5000 zł (fully paid), email: email@example.com.
3. In order to use the Website and the Internet Blog we collect the following personal data:
· First name and surname/Nickname – These data are required to post Materials / Comments on the Blog, or to fill in electronic forms on the Website.
· Email address - You can contact us by e-mail. Email is also needed to use the Blog.
· Phone number - can be collected from contractors.
· Address – information related to the general rules of online connection such as IP address (and other information included in system logs) used by the administrator for technical reasons. IP addresses may be used as well for statistic reasons – for collection of general demographic data (e.g. related to the location of connection).
4. Every user may determine to what extent they want to use our service and what data they want to make available to us. If for some reasons, you do not want to leave your personal data, you have a right to remove them and to not use our website.
5. We never share data with the third parties.
6. You are entitled to modify, complete, update, rectify and demand to remove your personal data. To do it, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Administrator – SHOPTROTTER Sp. z o.o., ul. Racławicka 58, 53-146 Wrocław, NIP: 8992785852, REGON: 36394148300000, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000606621, the share capital of 5000 zł (fully paid), email: email@example.com.
2. Cookies – IT data, small text files which are saved and stored on appliances used by user to search administrator’s website.
3. Appliance – electronic appliance via which the user gains the access to the administrator’s website.
4. User – refers to the entity for the benefit of which the electronically supplied services are rendered pursuant to legal regulations, or with which the agreement for providing services by electronic means may be concluded.
1. Administrator uses the cookies through the website.
2. Information gathered through cookies is used to optimize the website activities as well as for statistic and marketing purposes.
3. Cookies record the user’s activity by identifying the appliance. Owing to that, the website is displayed based on the individual user preferences.
4. Solutions provided by the administrator’s website are secure for the user’s appliances. It is impossible for the user’s appliances to be infected with the malware or malicious software.
5. Administrator makes uses of two types of Cookies:
a) session Cookies: files which are stored on the user’s appliance till the end of a given browser session. Any saved information is permanently removed from the memory of the appliance. Session cookies mechanism shall not allow to retrieve any personal or confidential data from the user’s appliance.
b) persistent Cookies: they are stored on the user’s appliance until they are removed. End of a browser session or switching off the appliance do not remove the cookies. Persistent cookies mechanism shall not allow to retrieve any personal or confidential data from the user’s appliance.
III. DETERMINATION OF THE STORAGE CONDITIONS OR GAINING THE ACCESS TO COOKIES
1. User can limit or deactivate the cookies access to his/her appliance. In such a case, it is possible to use the website apart from the functionalities which require cookies by their nature.
2. At any time, user can change the cookies setting on his/her own by defining the storage conditions and gaining the access to his/her appliance. The settings changes described above can be made by changing the browser settings or by using the configuration service. These changes can be made set to block the automatic service of cookies in the browser or to be informed about cookies each time. Details about cookies service are available in software settings (browser settings).
3. At any time, user can remove cookies by using functions available in the browser.